- Polyfoam was invented in 1952 by BASF
- In 2009, the European Union recognized expanded polystyrene as the only material recommended for prolonged contact with food and, accordingly, the production of food containers.
- The composition of the foam includes flame retardants that prevent fire. In the PSB-S label, “C” means “self-extinguishing”.
- Mice do not eat polystyrene, but if they need passage, they will do it in anything.
- Polyfoam consists of 98% of air and 2% of polystyrene.
- Beehives are made from polystyrene foam.
- Polyfoam does not have fibers that could be saturated with water and is capable of absorbing no more than 4% moisture without practically changing the thermal properties.
- Expanded polystyrene does not contain nutrients and is biologically neutral. This means that mold and fungus do not multiply on the surface of expanded polystyrene
Advantages of insulation with styrofoam elements
An expanded polystyrene plate, in fact, consists of a certain type of foam. This material is a foamed solid mass in which there is a lot of air. Therefore, the substance is simultaneously light and can be carried by one person without various special means.
In addition, such plates are easy to cut, so these insulation materials are easy to customize to the characteristics of the room.
The advantages of using polymer elements to protect against heat loss include:
- Easy Installation. Light elements can be fixed to any surface using various mixtures. Components for installation create an additional thermal insulation effect.
- Soundproofing. One of the additional properties of a slab made of styrofoam is the reduction of the noise level in the room. The air layer isolates not only from the cold, but also from sound waves.
- Universality. Such elements can be used to warm the most different parts of the room.
- Resistance to different conditions. Expanded polystyrene is a waterproof material that retains its properties even with significant changes in temperature and humidity.
- Ecological cleanliness. Throughout the world, styrofoam is recognized as the safest material for human health and the environment.
In addition, if you decide to buy foam elements in our company, you can save a significant amount for other repair and construction works.
Features of goods from Eurodom LLC
We have created different models for warming all parts of the building:
- base and foundation;
- interfloor overlapping;
- internal partitions;
- balconies and loggias.
In addition, we have options for clinker and for the manufacture of SIP panels.
Order quality Pstyrofoam plates right now! We work around the clock, so we will deliver the goods to you as soon as possible!